As an integral part of the health care team, nurses face many challenges resulting from rapid changes within the healthcare field. As the demand for nurses at all practice levels increases, entry level nurses are expected to possess sound clinical judgment skills, along with their more experienced colleagues. In this webinar, the speaker will discuss NCSBN’s continued research on nursing clinical judgment and the associated measurement framework and work related to the Next Generation NCLEX®.
- Discuss NCSBN Clinical Judgment research
- Define Clinical Judgment Model
- Review NGN item prototypes
- Identify NGN resources and FAQs
- Discuss Clinical Judgment and education