- Use of Website:
- The Site is for informational and educational purposes only.
- Products and Services:
- NurseTim provides training and information both in person and online, presents custom webinars, and provides the opportunity for Users to create User profiles, store User Content, and/or share User Content with other Users or third parties through the Site (such services collectively referred to as the “Services”). NurseTim may also, from time to time, offer books, supplies, or other tangible goods (the “Products”) for sale through the Site. It is your responsibility to identify and obey all applicable law in regard to use of any Products or Services purchased on the Site. By purchasing a Product or Service through the Site, you represent that the Products and Services purchased will be used only in a lawful manner.
- NurseTim may make changes to any Product or Service offered on the Site, or to the prices of those Products or Services at any time. Products, Services, and fees are subject to change from time to time without notice.
- Portfolio and Portal Hosting Services:
- NurseTim offers Users the opportunity to create individual portfolios for the purpose of uploading, displaying, and/or sharing User Content. Professional development or continuing education credits purchased through NurseTim will appear in the purchasing User’s portfolio. Additionally, Users have the option to include credits earned through organizations other than NurseTim in their respective portfolios.
- Information stored in your portfolio is visible only to you and NurseTim. Users who wish to make portions of their portfolio visible to others may do so through the Site’s portal sharing functionality. Users are prohibited from sharing their user names, passwords, or other login information with anyone.
- Single Webinars and other web-based Services purchased by a User will be provided by means of a personal hyperlink that will be active for sixty days. Purchasers of Webinar subscriptions will receive a username and password that will allow you to view the webinar(s) you have purchased access to for the duration of your subscription. Users are prohibited from sharing their user names, passwords, or other login information with anyone.
- Shipping of Products:
- When an order for a Product is placed, the Product will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser so long as that address complies with the shipping restrictions on the Site. Risk of loss and title for items purchased on the Site pass to you once the items have been shipped from our facility. You are responsible for filing any claims with shipping carriers for lost or damaged shipments.
- Though NurseTim strives to ship all orders promptly, we do not guarantee any specific delivery dates. If an item is out of stock or back-ordered, we will attempt to inform you promptly.
- NurseTim may offer special promotions, credits, awards or discounts from time to time. All Promotions can be modified or terminated at any time by NurseTim with or without advance notice. Promotions may be offered on a limited time basis and may be subject to certain restrictions, terms, and conditions (which will be described at the time of the Promotion).
- Return and Refund Policies: Refunds and Returns are available only as follows:
- Return of Products: If you are not fully satisfied with a Product (as defined in Section 2a of this agreement) you purchased through the Site, contact customer service immediately. Unused Products can be returned within 90 days of purchase for exchange or credit to your NurseTim account. If, in NurseTim’s sole discretion, the Product you received was incorrect or defective, we may provide a refund of the purchase price in the original form of payment.
- Conference and Event Refunds: No refund is available for the registration fee for a given conference or event if the registration is cancelled after the registration deadline for the event has passed. Cancellations occurring prior to the registration deadline will receive a refund of the registration fee, minus a $100 administrative fee. NurseTim reserves the right to allow Users to modify an existing registration at NurseTim’s sole discretion.
- User Content:
- “User Content" is defined as any content, images, records, documents, or other information a User submits, shares, or transmits on or through the Site.
- Users, not NurseTim, are solely responsible for their User Content. NurseTim hereby expressly disclaims, and you hereby expressly release NurseTim from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, loss and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any User Content, including without limitation to any acts of or reliance upon other Users with respect to such User Content and/or any comments made by User about others.
- You represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee or otherwise have the right to post or submit such User Content, and you grant to NurseTim an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify, prepare derivative of, and distribute such User Content and to incorporate such User Content into other works.
- You acknowledge that, though NurseTim strives to maintain the functionality of the Site, User Content may be lost, deleted, corrupted, erased, removed, or otherwise destroyed at any time. The Site should not be your primary storage mechanism for information, documents, or other User Content. YOU AGREE THAT NURSETIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT THAT IS LOST, CORRUPTED, REMOVED, ERASED, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED.
- Third Party Links to Site: This Site may provide links to other websites allowing you to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology (a "Linked Site"). NurseTim has no control over the content on a Linked Site. The fact that NurseTim has provided a link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and NurseTim urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- Property Rights:
- All materials on the Site other than User Content are either owned by NurseTim or are the property of NurseTim's suppliers or licensors. You may not use these materials except as we give you written permission to do so. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of NurseTim and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the written permission of NurseTim or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright.
- The Site does not provide medical advice or diagnosis. All information provided within the Site is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to provide you with medical advice.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED HEREIN, ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. NurseTim does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. NurseTim is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. NurseTim may change the content on the Site at any time without notice.
- NurseTim does not warrant that your use of the Site or Services or that information on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted, error-free, available, accurate, or that any defects in the Site will be corrected. NurseTim makes no warranties about the continued availability of the Site or Services.
- General Provisions:
If you have any questions or need further information as to the Site or the Services, or need to notify NurseTim as to any matters relating to the Site or Services please contact us promptly using the information below:
PO Box 86
Waconia, MN 55387